When it comes to pushing your performance to the next level, there is nothing better than creative collaboration. Which is why we were thrilled to be asked to build a high-performing website to increase traffic and high-quality leads for our old friends at Inky Thinking.
Central to the brief was combining website that not only facilitated the design style they had in mind but also helped drive visits and sales.
Experts in providing their clients with a range of creative visual solutions and with a range of household name clients, the team at Inky Thinking really know their stuff when it comes to visual storytelling and the customer journey. It was a delight to be able to work with them again on this project and bring their portfolio to life.
What we did:
Built to spec with an easy-to-use content management system (CMS), we completed the SEO website package with a training session on SEO best practices. We not only made sure that on-site SEO was tip top before handing over the site, but we also equipped the Inky Thinkers with the knowledge to continue that ongoing work in their blog.
The result: a better website, more traffic and a happy client
The result was a well-designed slick, visually impactful website that took Inky Thinking from a single-page site to an in-depth website that is attracting new clients.
In line with their requirements, the site also brings the team and their work to life in a visual and engaging way that is consistent with their brand identity and ethos.
In addition, some small tweaks to their existing logo helped bring their look up to date and made it really ‘pop’ online.
The team were delighted:
“We have a fabulous new website with thanks to Stick Marketing. Cannot recommend them highly enough for new website design, support with SEO and digital marketing.”
Inky Thinking Co-Director Esther Russell
Since launching their new site, Inky Thinking have seen strengthened organic search results to compliment their direct, organic social media and referral traffic. We have also supported the team with paid search, complementing their solid organic search traffic in niche markets including live drawing and graphic facilitation.
How we collaborate more effectively with our clients:
It is always a privilege to work closely with our clients to develop their brands and deliver meaningful business results. It's something we feel we are pretty good at, and feedback from our clients tells us we’re doing something right in this area:
- Set clear goals: Central to every successful Stick Marketing project are the outcomes you want to achieve. Establishing these at the outset enables us to apply our expertise in a way that suits your needs and delivers results.
- Be prepared to listen: We never let our egos get in the way. Listening to our clients makes it easier for us to really get to know them. This enables us to tailor campaigns and provide the right level of ongoing marketing support to reach and connect with your ideal audience for the long-term.
- Be open to change: Because we are small (but perfectly formed) we are able to be agile in the way that our SME clients need us to be. Whether we are your whole marketing department or, as in the case of Inky Thinkers, are complimenting your in-house design and marketing expertise with ongoing specialist support or training, we are always adaptable.
- Don’t lose your sense of humour: An inappropriate joke can be risky. But there’s no denying that a great attitude and a sparkling disposition can be a powerful force for good in developing great working relationships. Because we’re people-people, we love connecting with our clients and finding ways for your customers to do the same with your team, your products and your brand.
- Provide opportunities for ongoing improvement: We understand that your business is on a journey. We have a wide range of skills across digital strategy and SEO, brand identity and graphic design, website design and marketing campaigns. This means that we can deliver discreet projects and also ongoing support and reporting to meet your budget, your timescales and compliment the existing skills you have within your business.
If, like the Inky Thinkers, you would like a effective new website for your business or you’re looking for the ideal partner to build and execute your vision, talk to us about how we can work together.